When I finished the Metasys version of the reporting engine, I sent the reports over to Mr. Navkal. After he suggested some small changes to make the visualizations more clear and descriptive (one of the main ones being to migrate the sensor issues page to a spreadsheet just for clarity), he sent me the raw data from March. I was then able to run my programs on the data and successfully create four weekly reports, one for each week of March. These ran smoothly and error-free!
I will be presenting my new software at the Andover Green Advisory Board meeting this Wednesday the 28th!
I'm a high school junior and programming enthusiast.